Dogologie’s Gift Guide for the Dog
Are you struggling to pick out the best stocking stuffers for your favorite furry family member? Need help finding the perfect gift? The Dogologist is here to lend a helping paw. We’ve got exactly what you need to make this holiday perfect. Below are a couple of gift ideas for your dog. You can focus on treats, toys, or a combination of both. And we can make sure your dog is jumping into the holidays in style!
Is your pup a treat lover? We carry a variety of treats that will make your dog drool.
Here are our top 5 favorite treats in the store:
- Dr. Becker’s Warrior Bites These crunchy treats are perfect for any picky eater.
- Offleash Mini Trainers Great for training.
- Bully Springs Fan favorite for any teething puppy. Longer lasting and SAFE alternative to rawhide.
- Antlers The longest lasting treat we carry. ALL NATURAL. (Not recommended for dogs under a year or with known teeth issues).
- Chicken Sticks A quick but tasty treat.
BONUS GIFT- try a treat puzzle like the Snoop from Planet Dog. Keeps your dog busy and happy while they work to get a treat.
Dogs who love to play deserve the best to play with. We have it all, from strong and durable to soft and comforting, and everything in between.
Here are our top 5 recommendations to help you pick out your dog’s new favorite toy:
- WestPaw Our most popular and toughest toy for any hard chewer.
- Zippy Burrows These plush puzzles come in so many fun styles and can keep your pup entertained for hours.
- Dragon Comes in two sizes, and they are soft enough to snuggle with.
- Rope Toys These rope toys are so cute and dogs cannot get enough of them. The toy even flosses their teeth while they play with it.
- Ruff-Tex Balls Your puppy's next favorite squeaky ball.
Dogologie will make sure your dog is the best dressed pup at the Christmas party. Whether it is a simple as a new collar or a complete outfit, we have everything to help you celebrate in style.
Here are our 4 recommendations below:
- New Collar Check out our most popular brand of collars from UpCountry.
- Collar Accessories Make sure to add a bowtie or pinwheel to your new collar.
- Hats and Scarves These accessories are perfect for any Christmas Card.
- Sweaters Stay warm in this cute Christmas sweater.